Finance and Accounts
Seattle, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Revenue | Space Revenue Manager
Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of our Revenue Team as a Space Revenue Manager ! The Space Revenue Manager will support " A Seattle Collection ", a multi-property cluster comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency Seattle..
individual are designed to improve group revenues and enhance yielding of hotel function space and guest room inventory. The successes will be measured by increased top line revenues of banquet and rooms revenues. This individual will analyze short and long term forecasting as well as implement function space controls to ensure effective yield of meeting room space alignment with guest room blocks. Total Hotel revenue analytic functions will also be part of the full scope of responsibilities in this role.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Improve Group and Event revenues and enhance yield management of the hotel's function space
- Audit existing procedures in place and rollout new initiatives that fit the specific needs of the hotel
- Conduct availability, pattern, pricing, and placement of guest rooms and function space.
- Optimize revenues with focus on KPI's: Total Event Revenue per Group Room Night, Revenue per Available Square footage, Meeting Room Rental.
- Present analytics daily, weekly, monthly with reporting that supports business decisions
- Manage turn down process including but not limited to customer communication, trace management for future opportunities and/or duplicate booking elimination.
- Monitor daily sales and catering activity with new leads/referrals as well as turn down/lost business to ensure compliance of booking guidelines; specifically response time standards, function space guidelines, catering free sell procedures, accurate lost and turn down reasons/comments and lost/turned down business due to function space availability.
- Provide support for Group and Event Sales to ensure we are strategically managing the hotel's function space to ensure the maximization of top line catering and events revenue (including but not limited to food, beverage and rental revenue streams).
- Monitor daily changes of function space within definite bookings to avoid excessive additions post approval/turn over.
- Complete function space audits to resolve future conflicts and consolidate to reduce energy and labor expense.
- Assist and support analytical functions, which are focused but not limited to, meeting space and Total Hotel top line revenues.
Benefits & Perks:
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks! Some of those include:
- Medical & Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free Uniforms and Cleaning of your Uniform
- Paid Vacation, sick leave and 2 float days
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounted parking
- Discounted Rooms at any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
- Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 1 year of service
- Free colleague meals during shift
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.Qualifications
- Knowledge of meeting space usage along with high analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work closely with internal Sales and Events managers and external meeting planners
- 1-2 years of Event Planning hotel experience is a plus