Sales and Marketing-PR
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Coordinator
We are delighted to be advertising for a Sales Coordinator at Hyatt's newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening Autumn 2022 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Sales Coordinator role include
Benefits of the Sales Coordinator role include:
- Be responsible for reactive last-minute sales leads, the planning of groups, events and sales administration for Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars by application of strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Have impeccable attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills to be able to competently deliver all aspects of the role to the expected standard
- Have the ability to multi task, prioritize and use your initiative!
- Bring a sense of fun and optimism to your role, helping to maintain the positive atmosphere that exists across our teams.
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like theSales Coordinator
role for you then please apply today!