Sales and Marketing-PR
Portland, United States
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales Manager
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagueswho are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.Our colleagues select us because we provide amazing opportunities, growth and development, a caring and inclusiive culture, and fantastic benefits like:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, life insurance, and short term disability - Medical benefits available at 30 days!
- Retirement savings plans with employer contributions
- Discounted & complimentary lodging accommodations at Hyatt worldwide
- Discounted Tri-Met passes
- Tuition reimbursement and so much more!
TheSales Manager is a fully competent individual who has experience in the sales process and function of a hotel. Responsibilities include selling guest rooms, meeting space and other Hyatt services to customer groups, managing accounts, and conducting site inspections, soliciting and generatingbusiness. Duties also include preparing and presenting effective proposals, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilizingHyatt systems and coordinatingcustomer service requirements as appropriate. The Sales Manager will also participate and may lead event meetings, sales and other staff meetings. The Sales Manager also works as a team member with the sales and catering staff to in close contact with assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 1-3 years of hotel sales or comparable experience preferred
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Prefer completion of a Hyatt Corporate Management TrainingProgram or equivalent training
- Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/Veteran/Disability/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity