Sales and Marketing-PR
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sales & Marketing Trainee (per March 2023)
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for a Sales & Marketing Trainee per March 2023!
As Sales & Marketing Trainee you are part of the Sales Team with international, passionate and fun colleagues who like to work out together. You will be guided by our Sales Coordinators, Executives, Marketing and Communication Manager and Director of Sales. The starting date would be open to discuss.
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is a welcoming place, where guests find uncomplicated experiences in a casual atmosphere. Our hotel has 330 rooms, 6 spacious meeting places and an inviting restaurant. We welcome guests from all over the world, whether for business, group travel or leisure.
We care about you so you can be at your best
- You support the sales & marketing department of the hotel;
- You assist in making sure all administrative tasks are handled in a correct manner;
- You monitor and evaluate local, national, international trends and competition to make sure we can offer all our guests and clients what they need;
- You contribute to ad-hoc marketing projects;
- You assist in the creation of marketing/sales materials and promotional collateral;
- You help to promote special events and other marketing initiatives;
- You support the sales team during the whole sales cycle with preparing the proposal, site inspections, the contract and;
- Once the contract is signed you will support the planning and executing of the Meeting & Events or Business and Leisure groups and make sure the Hyatt service levels are met.
- In this role, you will join an international team of fun colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an International company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities.
- We offer a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings allowing you to work on your professional and personal development.
- We care about your career opportunities and will come up with a personal development plan to prepare you for your future career. Many of our trainees have been offered positions within Hyatt after their internship!
- Furthermore, you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1.
- We offer a trainee allowance of 500 Euro gross per month.
- We offer collective discounts for insurances with various companies, free parking and meals per worked day.
- Our Wellbeing Team is excited to facilitate activities and provide information to improve your mental and physical health.
- We provide time during your internship to work on your thesis, with the option to do this from home.
- You are enrolled in a relevant HBO/Bachelors program in the Netherlands; Hotel Management, Facility Management, or Tourism & Leisure Management;
- You are eligible to perform your internship in the Netherlands ;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are looking for a full-time internship;
- You are pro-active, a natural planner and customer focused ;
- You have an enthusiastic and caring attitude ;
- You thrive through the buzz of working in a dynamic team and in a great hotel .
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested!