Job Description For Sandy's Pub | Server (Full-Time) *** $1000 BONUS ***
Ready to start a new adventure! Explore a career with us, it could really pay off! Our Hiring Bonus offers:
Apply today to let the fun begin!!
- An extra $500 on your first pay check!
- An extra $500 after successful completion of 90 days with your new team!
About Sandy's Pub: Guests enjoy classic pub fare, draft beers, tasty desserts and more!Rich in local history. Ski pictures of Wayne and Sandy Poulsen line the restaurant's walls, and the menu tells the story of thePoulsens, who were the founders of Olympic Valley. Their children grew to become Olympic skiers and many family members reside in Olympic Valley to this day.
Servers are responsible for submitting guest menu selections and presenting these food and beverage preferences. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings. A Server will engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment. If you have experience as a server in a restaurant, we'd love to hear from you!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest.Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Due to COVID-19 cleanliness protocols, this role may call for new duties to ensure safety and cleanliness of frequent touch points and all colleagues must adhere to our COVID-19 prevention plan: wearing mask, temperature check and cleaning/disinfecting areas outside department.Qualifications
Why to work at Resort at Squaw Creek?
- A true desire to satisfy the need of others
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible scheduling preferred to include holidays and weekends
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, pull a moderate weight
- 50% discounted meals at property food service areas
- 12 Free Room Nights at any Hyatt Globally
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Discount Ski Pass
- Complimentary Golf
- Enjoy vending meal set-up in our colleague dining hall
Our Vales: Respect Integrity Empathy Humility Creativity Fun
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.