Food and Beverage Service
Dallas, United States
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Waiter
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Server Restaurant (AM)
The Restaurant Server is a platform to join our highly skilled and recognized team. This role can afford you the opportunity to grow and advance within the company. You will be part of a rock-star team and company that earned the 3rd spot on the Fortune's World Most Admired Companies list in 2022!
Join us for this incredible opportunity at Hyatt Regency Dallas, which is located downtown next to the iconic Reunion Tower. Our Restaurant Server will engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment. Their style and service attributes are key to creating a genuine connection during the guest experience. If you have experience serving at restaurants, outlets or bars we would love to hear from you!
CULTURE AND FUN!
WELLNESS AND BENEFITS!
- Free room nights, discounted room nights, and friends & family room rates at wonderful Hyatt locations around the world
- Celebrations, recognitions, and volunteer opportunities
- Free nutritional colleague meals
- PerkSpot - discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, and many more!
- Discounted parking and discounted annual DART passes
- Full medical benefits at 30 days of employment
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days, and extended sick leave
- New child leave, paid family bonding time, and adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free access to Headspace - meditation, recuperation, and rejuvenation
- Work-life balance
- Previous experience in restaurants preferred
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Flexible availability any days of the week, including weekends and holidays
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and Dallas County Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests. Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.