London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Shift Engineer
We are delighted to be advertising for a Shift Engineer at Hyatt's newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening Summer 2022 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Shift Engineer role include
Benefits of the Shift Engineer role include
- Responsible for the efficient repair of all defects reported while at work, ensuring we exceed the expectations of our guests
- Responsible for all statutory checks and PPM's within the plant rooms, bedrooms and public areas
- Conducting the general repairs of electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, fire protection, carpentry, plumbing, masonry
- Ensuring that all works are completed on schedule and compliant with requested standards and safety regulations
- Performs repairs and maintenance work to all guest rooms, public and service areas of the hotel to ensure they are well maintained
- Regularly inspect the entire building with particular attention on defective or deficient life safety features and to observe closely the condition of all operating equipment
- Carrying out routine Engineering checks and logging these as required during shift
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like theShift Engineer
role for you then please apply today!