Food and Beverage Service
Olympic Valley, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Six Peaks Bartender (Full-Time) *** $1000 BONUS ***
Ready to start a new adventure! Explore a career with us, it could really pay off! Our Hiring Bonus offers:
Apply today to let the fun begin!!
- An extra $500 on your first pay check!
- An extra $500 after successful completion of 90 days with your new team!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on ones style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines.Qualifications
Why to work at Resort at Squaw Creek?
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weigh
- 50% discounted meals at property food service areas
- 12 Free Room Nights at any Hyatt Globally
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Discount Ski Pass
- Complimentary Golf
- Enjoy vending meal set-up in our colleague dining hall
Our Vales: Respect Integrity Empathy Humility Creativity Fun
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.