London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 20,000 to 50,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sous-Chef - Ekstedt at The Yard
Salary Breakdown: £32,000 + Service Charge (Expected £450 per month)
Ekstedt at The Yard is part of Great Scotland Yard Hotel - The Unbound Collection by Hyatt. As Sous-Chef at Ekstedt you will enjoy all the benefits Hyatt has to offer
What you will do as a Sous-Chef at Ekstedt at The Yard
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- And lots, lots more!
About Ekstedt at The Yard, at Great Scotland Yard Hotel
- Deliver high standards using prime products, preparing and delivering high-quality dishes and being a key part of the success of our team
- Be a strong team player with positive attitude and motivating personality, and always willing to support the brigade.
- Be creative, adaptable and curious to deliver all different kinds of food keeping the high quality and respecting the food safety standards.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, collaborating to build our beautifully presented displays and getting to know the products and recipes, taking initiative to always learn and improve
Great Scotland Yard Hotel's flagship restaurant brings Michelin starred chef Niklas Ekstedt's signature style of wood fired 'old Nordic' cooking to the UK for the very first time. Ekstedt at The Yard focuses on Scandinavian cooking techniques using the very best seasonal local ingredients; featuring a menu of signature dishes, alongside an inventive cocktail menu and extensive wine list. The open kitchen, which feels like an extension of the restaurant floor, allows diners to sit at the heart of the action. Next steps:
Apply today for this Sous-Chef role and start your journey with Ekstedt at The Yard and Great Scotland Yard Hotel!