Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sous Chef - Events Kitchen
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences. With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
You will be required to assist the Culinary Management team in successfully operating the assigned kitchen operation, in this case the Events Kitchen,as a successful independent profit centre, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation and administration.
What we are looking for?
- Minimum 1 years work experience as Sous Chef or 3 years as Chef de Partie in a hotel or large restaurant with excellent standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential
- Basic computer skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance Systemare preferred
- Only those candidates with the legal and full working rights for Australia will be considered
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun,Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity,
at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset - YOU!Our commitment to you
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
How to Apply?
- Above Award wage rates
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
- Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
Please click the Apply Now button. Don't forget to include a cover letter and let us know "why you're passionate about joining our team".