Job Role :
Executive Sous Chef
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Sous Chef
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Leading Global Hotel Brand
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Learning , Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections. The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
About the Role
As Sous Chef in the Production Kitchen, reporting into the Chef de Cuisine, you will supervise and lead the preparation of the Pastry and Cold Larder produce. You will ensure the smooth and cost effective running of and plan and organise the food production within the section.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your professional culinary career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Assist the Chef de Cuisine in compiling menus, recipes and presentations
- Prepare and check requisitions for food, beverage and equipment items
- Ensure the quality of all food items produced are of the highest standard and that standard dish recipes and presentations are adhered to. Lead and coach the culinary team in maintaining the standards set down.
- Plan and implement work assignments based on demands of the business
- To perform Public Relations duties and attend promotions as required.
Relevant work experience in making of Pastry and Dessert is a must
Relevant work experience in leading a team, excellent organizational skills
with ability to prioritize and juggle a busy work load
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.perth.regency.hyatt.com and @perth.regency.hyatt.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.