Animation and Recreation
Austin, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Spa Concierge
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Spa team as a Spa Concierge at Miraval Austin Resort & Spa located in Austin, Texas. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available.Not only will you be part of a rock-star team, but you will also get to be part of a company that earned the 16 th spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
We offer excellent benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates*
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance with only a 30 day waiting period*
- 401K with company match*
- Generous Paid Time Off policy*
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Free colleague meals during shift
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan*
- Access to resort facilities including spa services, programming, hiking trails and gym
- Discounts at various retailers -Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
* Exact benefit package is contingent on statusQualifications
- The Spa Concierge is responsible for checking in guests at our Life in Balance Spa, scheduling and managing appointments and maintaining the spa facility including locker rooms, quiet lounge and pool deck. Individuals in this role will act as a liaison between guests, spa management and other departments of the resort when necessary.
- Must understand the basic principles of managing PMS system (ResortSuite)
- Capable of dealing with stressful situations calmly and professionally
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to learn various software programs/applications
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- possess a current CPR/First Aid certificate or can receive this certificate within 1 month of hire
- Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required
- Professional demeanor and appearance
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and the United States Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.