Portland, United States
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Steward
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Steward / Dishwasher (Full Time)
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagueswho are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.Our colleagues select us because we provide amazing opportunities, growth and development, a caring and inclusive culture, and fantastic benefits like:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, life insurance, and short term disability upon 30 days of employment!
- Retirement savings plans with employer contributions
- Discounted & complimentary lodging accommodations at Hyatt worldwide
- Discounted Tri-Met passes
- Tuition reimbursement and so much more!
A Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware. This person must have good communication skills and have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant colleague and customer interaction.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityQualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays