Job Role :
Food & Beverage Steward
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Steward
As steward, you are responsible for the dishwashing area, ensuring that dishes can be served from properly clean plates and cutlery. You are part of the amazing Kitchen Team, reporting directly to the Executive Chef. We can offer a full time contract or a 0-hour contract, which makes your schedule flexible and perfect to combine with for example, your studies or hobbies.
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is a welcoming place, where guests find uncomplicated experiences in a casual atmosphere. Our hotel has 330 rooms, 6 spacious meeting places and an inviting restaurant. We welcome guests from all over the world, whether for business, group travel or leisure.
We care about you so you can be at your best!
- In this role, you will join an international team of awesome colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an International company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities.
- Hyatt offers a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings. Furthermore we care about your career aspirations and help you achieving your career goals.
- Furthermore, you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1.
- We offer a competitive salary according to the Dutch Labor Agreement of Hospitality (Horeca CAO).
- The hotel is easily accessible via public transportation or make use of our free parking!
- We offer a salary according to the Dutch Labor Agreement.
- In addition, we offer 8% vacation allowance, travel allowance, 5 extra days of fully paid paternity leave after 1 year of service & free parking.
- You will be responsible for the complete dishwashing area;
- You will ensure that the back of the house is sparkling clean;
- You will assist the Kitchen with the deep cleaning;
- You will help where is necessary.
- You speak English;
- You are flexible to work in rotating shifts and weekends;
- You have an European passport;
- You are eager to learn and grow;
- You are ready for a new challenge!
- You have preferably experience in a similar position.
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested!