Industry : Other Industry
Department : Kitchen Stewarding
Location : New Orleans, United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 23 Nov 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Steward
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ5242
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-12-27
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Stewarding team as the Steward Lead at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans.Not only will you be part of a rock-start team, but you'll get to be part of a company that earned the 16th spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, honored as one of the top 100 Companies that Care according to People, named Built-In's 100 Best National Large Companies to Work For in 2022, recognized as a Best Place to Work for Women, Diversity, LGBT Equality, and Millennials, and named one of New Orleans Best Places to work 9 years running!
The Lead Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for assisting to coordinate and maintain the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware and cookware. This person must have good communication skills and the ability to understand and complete banquet contracts. This person needs to have the ability to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our excellent benefits include:
• Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
• Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K with company match
• Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, new child leave and personal day
• Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
COVID-19 Safety: Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and US] Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• Takes pride in a great job done
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
• Able to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
• Able to walk and stand throughout duration of shift
• Flexible availability as needed, including weekends and holidays