Isle of Palms/United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Tennis Pro Shop Attendant-$20/Wk Gas Stipend thrush 09/22
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Tennis team as a Pro Shop Attendant atWild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, just outside of Charleston, SC. Not only will you be part of a remarkable property, but you'll be a part of a company that was recognized as one of Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription,Dental,and Vision Insurance after 30 Days of Employment
- Paid time off and holiday pay - Full Time & Part Time colleagues eligible
- Paid Family Bonding Timeand Adoption Assistance
- 401K with company match
- Coolest colleague dining facility in the Charleston Region
The tennis pro shop attendant is responsible for assisting in the management of the day to day operations of the Tennis Pro Shop.They are responsible for maintaining up to date and accurate information about the tennis center.Previous tennis knowledge is required.
Rate of Pay: $12/hr Qualifications Working Conditions:
- Assist Director of Tennis with tennis court and lesson scheduling
- Assist in all club functions (tournaments, tennis socials, etc.)
- Assist with displaying tennis shop merchandise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will likely include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to live the Hyatt Values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity & Fun
- While primarily and indoor position, must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions occasionally (rain, wind, snow, heat);
- Must be able to sit and for long periods of time
- Must be able to repetitively lift, push, pull & carry up to 15 lbs., frequently up to 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat frequently;kneel or crawl occasionally; infrequently climb a ladder
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently.
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and Charleston County Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests. All colleagues are required to wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status. Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.