Seattle, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For TIDAL+ | PM Food Runner
Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of our Food & Beverage Team as a TIDAL+ PM Food Runner ! The TIDAL+ PM Food Runner will support " A Seattle Collection ", a multi-property cluster comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency Seattle.
Savor the bounty of regional seafood with fresh, seasonal fare and bold flavors. Tucked within a vibrant pocket in the heart of Seattle,TIDAL+is a restaurant and bar that celebrates seafood from the local region. Mainly Pacific Northwest driven, TIDAL+ is also known to surprise you with rotating weekly specials from afar.TIDAL+ continues its celebration of all things local through its hand-crafted cocktails and an extensive selection of Washington wine and craft beer.
TIDAL+ Food Runner is responsible for assisting the servers in serving the guest. This person must have good communication as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
Benefits & Perks:
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks! Some of those include:
- Medical & Vision insurance for you and your dependents for less than $95 per month
- Dental Insurance
- Free Uniforms and Cleaning of your Uniform
- Paid Vacation, sick leave and 2 float days
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounted parking
- Discounted Rooms at any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
- Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 1 year of service
- Free colleague meals during shift
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Previous Food & Beverage experience preferred
- Passion for customer service
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight and be able to stand/walk for extended period of time.
- Candidates should have open availability, including afternoons, evenings, holidays and weekends