Front of House
Seattle, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Valet/Bell Attendant | Full-Time
Why join the Thompson Seattle!?
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days!
- Tution Reimbursement
- Subsidized ORCA Pass
- Discounted Valet
- Discounts at participating Hyatt Hotels around the world!
- Learning and growth opportunities
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Valet/Bell Attendants welcome and create the first impression upon guest arrival. This may include assisting the passengers during the loading and unloading process. Their primary responsibility is to safely and efficiently relocate guest automobiles to designated parking locations. This role requires precise communication and coordination with the hotel guest services and knowledge of daily events.The Valet/Bell Attendantsare in constant communication with the Front Office Hoststo expedite check-in/check-out, by ensuring guests are escorted with their luggage & personal items to and from the guest rooms efficiently.This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Refined verbal skills.
- Ability to operate manual and automatic vehicles.
- Ability to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight
- Flexibile availability