Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Waiter
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Waiter/Waitress (0-hr)
Are you a (studying) passionate hospitality talent looking to shine in Food & Beverage within an international hotel company ?
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for a Food & Beverage Host (0-hour contract)
Hyatt Place is a welcoming place, where guests find uncomplicated experiences in a casual atmosphere. Our hotel has 330 rooms and we welcome guests from all over the world.
We are looking for an easy-going and flexible person, dedicated to creating memorable experiences for our guests. As Food & Beverage Host you are part of the amazing Food & Beverage Team, reporting directly to the F&B Teamleaders & Restaurant Manager. You will have a 0-hour contract which makes your schedule flexible and perfect to combine with for example your studies or hobbies.
We care about you so you can be at your best!
- In this role you will join an international team of awesome colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an international company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities.
- Hyatt offers a wide variety of online courses and class room trainings, therefore you have great opportunities for developing yourself and growing. Furthermore you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1.
- We offer an hourly salary according to the collective labor agreement of Dutch hospitality
- In addition we offer 8,85% vacation allowance & 0.1064 holiday hours per hour worked paid out on a monthly basis, 50% extra pay for worked public holidays, travel allowance & free parking.
- You bring your unique personality to our team of dedicated Food & Beverage Hosts;
- You are responsible for creating remarkable guest experiences in the Food & Beverage outlets; restaurant, meeting places & bar;
- You provide excellent service during breakfast, lunch and/or dinner in our restaurant;
- You create memorable experiences at our bar;
- You assist with setting up our Meeting Places and are responsible for the service during events;
- You are pro-active and assist other departments where necessary.
- You have a European passport ;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are flexible working different shifts;
- You are passionate about hospitality;
- You have an enthusiastic and caring attitude!
- You have experience in a customer-oriented job;
- You have basic Dutch knowledge;
- You are familiar with Micros and / or Opera.
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested!