Clean, Reliable and Flexible with IHG
IHG® enhances ‘Meet with Confidence’ for peace-of-mind planning in an unpredictable world
As the world adapts to new expectations and plans for responsible gatherings, IHG has enhanced itsMeet with Confidenceprogramme to provide appropriate and creative meeting and event solutions, without compromising on the experience or the flexibility that meeting planners require.
IHG Hotels Resorts have been delivering True Hospitality in meetings and events for decades and have meeting space available in most destinations around the globe. IHG is now combining this wealth of knowledge, with industry best-practices and the expertise behind theIHG Way of Clean, to bolster the global Meet with Confidence commitment.
Prioritising guest safety and wellbeing, while also providing flexible booking during uncertain times, Meet with Confidence means meeting planners and attendees can rest assured that meetings and events at IHG hotels worldwide* will adhere to leading cleanliness and safety practices through:
- Clutter-free event spaces configured to allow for social distancing, leveraging outdoor spaces where possible
- Tables and chairs disinfected before every meeting or event and during breaks
- Management of attendee flow with signage and staggered breaks where possible
- Enhanced food handling and service guidelines
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the meeting and event space
- Technology solutions to support virtual and hybrid meetings
- Meet with Confidence checklist and pre-event inspection with the meeting planner or onsite contact
- IHG Way of Clean- strengthened procedures throughout the hotel to redefine cleanliness and support guests wellbeing, from enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas to social distancing measures.
Derek DeCross, SVP, Global Sales, IHG commented: "Were seeing a number of organisations currently, or looking forward to, holding safe and responsible meetings and events. To support this, IHG is offering meeting planners peace of mind and adaptability in these uncertain times. The Meet with Confidence programme combines a laser focus on cleanliness as well as flexibility where its needed most. Whether its for a 10-person meeting, an intimate wedding or a virtual global conference, with more than 5,900 properties in over 100 countries, our diverse family of brands provides exceptional spaces to ensure every meeting, event, or celebration is unforgettable."
Meet with Confidence also offers maximum flexibility allowing meeting planners and group decision-makers to book with confidence. This offer, available at participating hotels, includes:
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Attrition Fees for rooms that are not booked
- Up to a 5% rebate towards the master bill
- Short-form contract (at participating hotels)
- IHG Business Rewards points** applicable for the standard qualified bookings (Terms Conditions apply)
The flexible Meet with Confidence booking terms apply when booking 10 to 50 rooms on peak (with or without a meeting room) at participating hotels for bookings before 31 December 2020, with meet or stay dates by 30 June 2021. More information, including the Terms Conditions for Meet with Confidence can be foundhere.
IHG(InterContinental Hotels Group)[LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is a global organisation with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, includingSix Senses Hotels Resorts Spas,Regent Hotels Resorts,InterContinentalHotels Resorts,KimptonHotels Restaurants,Hotel Indigo,EVEN Hotels,HUALUXEHotels and Resorts,Crowne PlazaHotels Resorts,voco,Holiday InnHotels Resorts,Holiday Inn Express,Holiday Inn Club Vacations,avid hotels,Staybridge Suites,Atwell SuitesandCandlewood Suites.
IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns more than 5,900 hotels and approximately 883,000 guest rooms in more than 100 countries, with over 1,900 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also managesIHGRewards Club, our global loyalty programme, which has more than 100 million enrolled members.
InterContinental Hotels Group PLCis the Groups holding company and is incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales. Approximately 400,000 people work across IHG's hotels and corporate offices globally.
Visitwww.ihg.comfor hotel information and reservations andwww.ihgrewardsclub.com for more on IHG Rewards Club. For our latest news, visit:https://www.ihgplc.com/en/news-and-mediaand follow us on social media at:www.twitter.com/ihgcorporate,www.facebook.com/ihgcorporateandwww.linkedin.com/company/intercontinental-hotels-group