Hotels & Resorts
Revenue Management, Travel-Transport
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Jannah Hotels + Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
AED 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competitive Salary + Job Security #TheJannahWay
Job Description For Cluster Reservations Manager
- Cluster Reservations Manager for five iconic hotels in Emirates and you will be based at our Central Reservation office in Abu Dhabi.
As Cluster Reservations Manager, your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Provide direction and leadership to Reservations team, assisting them to achieve their potential and achieve overall departmental objectives.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and improving reservations operations to ensure a high degree of accuracy in guest reservations, maximizing revenue opportunities and satisfaction of guests and team members.
- Generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reservation reports
- You will drive the communication to other relevant departments, ensuring that all realistic expectations of the guests are met, and reservations are honored.
- Assist area Director of Revenue with inventory management, including maintenance of allotments, group blocks, and rate codes in all applicable systems.
- You will take personal responsibility for driving up-selling within the reservations department.
What we need from you
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience of 2-3 years working as a Reservations Manager or Assistant Reservations Manager or Cluster Reservations Executive for 4-5* hotel in the UAE.
- Has knowledge of Opera system.
- Understands the dynamics of regional & local market, local competitors and events of the destination
- Has ability to drive change initiatives and support change within the organization.
- Can provide strong leadership and managerial support to further develop the reservations team.
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English (Additional foreign language would be an asset)
- Is enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Must be available in the UAE for a face to face meeting