Our client is a Large Leading International Hotel Group and we are looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing .The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role in Leading Large International Hotels in the Middle East.
This position is accountable for managing the total sales efforts, This includes the generation of all revenues consistent with the company objectives; implementation of sales performance management systems; Revenue Management systems, and market segmentation analysis for Group, Corporate, Wholesale, and Transient. Additionally, this position is strongly involved with Key Customer relationships and takes an active role in the business community by being involved in the various trade organizations.
Bachelors Degree and/or Hotel Management Degree.
5 years hotel senior sales experience of which at least three years has been at the Director of Sales & Marketing level
Demonstrated knowledge/experience in advertising and promotional activities
Computer literacy required including ability to understand and interpret financial data
Highly energetic with demonstrated exceptional organization and communication skills
Must be a creative and effective leader, possessing a high degree of professionalism, sound human resources and administrative skills
Comprehensive understanding of the corporate market
Managing Large and Diverse teams
Sales & Marketing Plans
High level of financial and business acumen
Ability to achieve and excel under pressure
Sound written & spoken English and Arabic
Impeccable level of personal presentation (please include a recent photo)
Responsibilities and job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensuring the hotel has significant presence in key markets
• She/he will prepare and administer the hotel’s Marketing Plan and Budget to achieve the revenue goals.
• Drives Revenue Management to ensure that maximum revenues/yields are achieved in the development, maintenance and education of Strategic Rate Pricing, Strategic Rate Selling and plays a lead role in the development of the Strategic Plan and the education of all members of the team to this direction
• Identifies market trends and new opportunities and implementing strategies to address them, develops action plans as necessary
• Ensures the appropriate training and development is in place
• Manages the Sales Incentive Program and the activities of outside agencies and internal staff on local and in-house advertising campaigns.
• Participates in sales activities both on and off property and has ongoing personal involvement in community events.
• Takes an active role in Regional and State Tourism Partnerships as well as other key local tourism organizations
• Liaise with Public Relations to stimulate additional profile within all markets, which complement the sales effort
• Takes an active role in Ownership relations, where applicable
Salary and Benefits:-
Very competitive salary
Sim card provided and 100% business calls paid by the company
Family package, maximum 2 children schooling up to $10,000 per academic year
Family package, Tickets self, Spouse and maximum 2 children for start of assignment as well as yearly tickets to home country for vacation purposes.
Medical insurance provided
Fully furnished 3 bedroom flat
Plus all the usual meals and laundry as well as 50% discount etc
Please apply online with your CV.