The Front Office Agent is focused on providing efficient service and creating memorable experiences by making emotional connections with all of our guests. In this position, you will have a direct impact on the overall experience of our hotel guests and be responsible for ensuring 100% satisfaction from the moment guests arrive at the hotel until they check out. The successful candidate must have a friendly and welcoming attitude with everyone. The Front Desk Agent will be responsible for welcoming our guests and accurately verifying all information during the check in process and following up during check out.
Another important responsibility is to promote and provide outstanding recognition and benefits to all of our Preferred Guests. In this role, accuracy and accountability of payment verification, process of deposits, check cashing and exchange of currency is essential. Responsibilities will also include assisting guests with safety deposit boxes and posting miscellaneous charges. This is the ideal position for someone who has a passion for guest service, values problem resolution, and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
* Extensive knowledge of hotel, its services and facilities
* Good command of the English language speaking, reading and writing
* Customer service orientated
* Planning & organizational skills
* Proficiency in Front office operating system (Opera Knowledge highly
* Well versed in MS applications, internet, email
* Outgoing, friendly, warm personality
* Minimum Two year experience in the same position in a 5 star