A renowned 5 star resort in Maldives if looking for a Teppanyaki Chef urgently.
Candidates with similar experience in 5 star hotels preferably in an island preferred for this position.The Key Responsibilities of the Sous Chef are as follows:
A member of the Food and Beverage Kitchen Department, he/she shall be responsible To oversee Teppanyaki kitchen in a hands on role to deliver consistent quality in order to achieve the maximum level of guest satisfaction and organizational profitability in an atmosphere of teamwork and high employee morale.
• Works with Executive Chef in developing menus
• Is hands on nightly performing Teppanyaki - works with 1 other chef (total of 2 stations)
• Ensures the quality of food preparation and presentation, as per the standards.
• Showing solid organisational skills as well as ensuring ordering and stock levels are maintained and co-ordinated with the store department.
• Works to standard recipes and methods of preparations
• Responsible for hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen areas, equipment & staff to a HACCP standard
• Ensures compliance with company and hotel policies and outlet employees.
• Constantly monitors key performance indicators for the department & takes appropriate action.
• Supports Executive chef and team.
• Works closely with the F&B service teams
Should be travelling on SINGLE STATUS
Diploma in Culinary Arts and Management with further education/specialisation/experience in Resort/Hotel Operations. The qualification will be from a reputable institution or equivalent.
At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar Premium International Hotel or Resort Operation.
Language: Fluency in English is essential.
Skills: Highly skilled Teppanyaki and Sushi Chef
• Positive and energetic
• Outgoing, extroverted and enjoys contact with guests
• Works well within a team
o Organised and efficient
o Good communicator and motivator
o Ability to complete training
• Maintains high standards & solid cost control skills
• Diplomatic and good integrity
• Capable of adapting to different cultures and ways of life & worked in Asia or on Islands
As earliest as possible. Minimum of 2 years contractual commitment.
Monthly Base Salary. USD 1900 + service charge of approximate average of USD 450 per month
Twin share accommodation
Medical Insurance as per company policy.
Once a year return Air Ticket to the place of hire.
Please send your CV with photo.