Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
*Provide consistent professional facial, beauty treatments, massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols.
* Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
* Responsible for achieving sales targets as set by the Spa Manager.
* Follow all cleaning and sterilising procedures set by the Spa Manager.
* To ensure all treatments are carried out to the highest standards and targets are met.
* Responsible for motivation of therapists and to report to the Spa Manager on the ambience of the team at any given time.
* Assist with demonstrations/events as required.
* Promotes & practices excellent guest service and ensures all staff are doing the same.
* Conduct trainings and assessments of all Spa staff on regular basis.
* Monitor all store inventory and place orders as required.
* Ensure that daily sales figures are accurately recorded.
* Ability to master Spa software.
* Assists Spa Manager with annual marketing & promotions plan for Spa.
* Ability to handle & assist with guest complaints in a professional & courteous manner.
* To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment at the Spa and to receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation
pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored.
To move into this position you should have
* At least 2 years experience in relevant role, in a 5 star hotel preferred.
* Previous experience in a supervisory role. High school diploma.
* Diploma / certificate in anatomy & physiology (Cidesco, Cibtac or Itec preferred)
* Diploma / certificate in Spa / beauty therapy (Cidesco, Cibtac, Itec, or equivalent)
* Must be able to speak and write in English
* Computer literate and proficient in Word and Excel.
* Excellent managerial and supervisory skills