Responsible for Planning, organizing, directing and controlling the hotel’s
marketing functions under supervision of sales manager.
-reviews market and sales analysis to determine local and overseas market requirements; co-ordinates public relations activities relating to sales promotion; Attends daily briefing of Sales Department, manage the Sales/Clients System. Carry out Daily Sales calls & submits a monthly sales report with production report, solicits for group and convention business; conducts sales campaign and contacts all visiting travel trade and business personnel; co-ordinates with Front Office Manager on short-term forecasting.
1. To report to work within the requested time, prior to the commencement of duty, well groomed and dressed to the official standards.
2. To demonstrate pride in the work place with a high level of commitment.
3. To treat all the clients and their in-house guests in a polite and courteous manner at all times. To give your full cooperation to all these clients in a prompt, caring and helpful manner.
4. To anticipate client’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance client satisfaction.
5. To promote a helpful and professional image to the internal and external customers.
6. To ascertain a high degree of client satisfaction (to receive zero complaints about your hotel services).
7. To meet the guests from the companies to have the first hand knowledge about their stay in the hotel.
8. To have good knowledge of all the different type of rooms, hotel facilities, hours of operation, restaurants and function rooms. To be well informed about special functions and events held in the hotel on daily basis.
9. To be aware of hotel Management, their office location, role and availability.
10. To comply with the hotel legal requirements for fire, bomb threats and Health Safety.
11. To attend all training sessions as required.
12. To keep your work area clean & tidy all the times.
13. To have the maximum knowledge of Dubai history, places of interest, shopping areas, etc.
14. To maintain the professional confidentiality and never disclose any secret pertaining to the company.
15. To carry out any reasonable duties as required by a senior Manager.
16. To ensure that the “Welcome charter” & “Product standards” are followed.