As a Restaurant Hostess, you are responsible for greeting Guests and serving the needs of Guests who patron the food and beverage facilities at the hotel. A Restaurant Hostess is also responsible for organizing and maintaining order within the restaurant reservations area, including the logging of bookings and enquiries. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Follow the phone standards as per standard operating procedures (SOP) and respond to bookings and all enquiries
• Greet all Guests to the correct standard and escort them to their allocated tables with menus and wine list
• Present the waiter in the station according to the SOP
• Ensure that the log book is completed after each service period
• Answer all telephone calls to the correct standards and deal with all Guest enquiries and reservations
• Ensure the reservation diary is kept up to date with all Guest names, telephone numbers, Guest information and special requests
• Allocate daily bookings to the table plan
• Demonstrate knowledge of the menus and wine list and readiness to answer any enquiries from the Guests
• European or any Russian Nationality
• With preferable previous experiences in the Food & Beverage Department within a hotel.
• You must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner and have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.