Our client, an independent fine dining restaurant located in Bahrain is looking for dynamic and enthusiastic professionals to join their team.
Inspired by a Balinese Palace with a Thai influence, this fine dining Restaurant is a true feast for the senses. From its breathtaking interior to its Far Eastern Cuisine, blending Thai, Japanese and Vietnamese dishes, this Restaurant is an unforgettable experience.
Staff Level: Management
Minimum Education Requirement: Graduate
Minimum industry experience required: 5 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 2 years
Salary: BD 700-1200 plus duty meals, Life insurance private medical, car or transport allowance, company flat or HRA, annual air ticket to candidate and family.
The main purpose of this role is to manage all aspects of the Outlet including the selection, development and performance management of colleagues, optimising profits and increasing sales. Candidature for this role is greatly measured by experience within similar roles; applicants with long tenure in similar Asian F&B dining setup will be a definite advantage.
Your main duties would include:
• Monitoring the effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and providing hands-on support as and when required.
• Closely monitoring the cashiering function of the outlet to ensure compliance with cashiering procedures
• Monitoring customer satisfaction and responding to customer feedback and complaints
• Actively implementing strategies to increase the market share for the outlet.
• Providing constant coaching, counselling and discipline to colleagues to ensure their capability to meet the needs of the customer and the organisation.
• Implementing systems/ measure to control F&B costs within budget guidelines minimize wastage and maximize productivity.
• Train all colleagues in suggestive selling and up-selling techniques to assist in achieving maximize profitability.
• Conducts regular briefings and meetings to ensure all colleagues receive the information necessary to perform their jobs.
• Develops and updates F&B knowledge of all colleagues on a regular basis and ensures 100% menu competence.
• Maintains a working knowledge of relevant sections within the food hygiene SOP and ensure the outlet meets these standards at all times.