A Bahrain-based company which is part of a large and wide company portfolio – from newspapers to hotels/resorts, independent restaurants, retail, financial and real estate investments, construction and Health & Beauty divisions is currently looking for dynamic professionals to join their growing team.
Staff Level: Supervisory
Minimum Education Requirement: Graduate
Minimum industry experience required: 3 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 1-2 years
Salary: BD 350-650 plus BD 32/- meals allowance, life insurance, transportation or allowance, single room or HRA, air ticket to candidate every 2 years.
• Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
• Prepare reports and summarize data including sales report and book value.
• Schedule store visits and conduct competitor survey.
• Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
• Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned.
• Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
• Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of tenders.
• Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
• Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
• Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
• Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
• Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification.
• Plan and manage inventory levels of materials or products.
• Source for new parts, suppliers or sub-contractors when the need arises.
• Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers (local and overseas)