A Bahrain-based company which is part of a large and wide company portfolio – from newspapers to hotels/resorts, independent restaurants, retail, financial and real estate investments, construction and Health & Beauty divisions is currently looking for dynamic professionals to join their growing team.
Department: Food & Beverage
Staff Level: Rank & File
Minimum Education Requirement: Secondary
Minimum industry experience required: 3 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 2 years
Salary: BD 150-350 plus BD 32 meals allowance, life insurance, transportation or allowance, single room or HRA, air ticket to candidate every 2 years.
A food and beverage coordinator is an essential part of the hospitality team at any large venue or restaurant. For large scale organizations a food and beverage coordinator is needed to run the administrative side of the back of the house.
• Coordinating the organizational and administrative functions in all areas of the Food and Beverage department
• The food and beverage coordinator is in charge of creating and approving food and drink menus,
• Ordering, taking inventory of stock, maintaining records and assisting in event planning.
• Maintains and coordinates management calendars
• Acts as Personal Assistant for the head of department
• Manages the Department time and attendance system
• Ensure the smooth operation of the F&B Administration office
• Coordinates with finance for budgeting requirement.
• Identify, rectify or report office equipment malfunctions
• Raising purchase requests for the F&B department
• Providing updates on company policies
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecast
• Any other duty that management may reasonably require