Description: Our client, a reputed 4 star deluxe property with all-suite features based at the buzzing business district of Dubai is in the lookout for exceptional hoteliers to join their dynamic team. This property requires well experienced hoteliers that manage their multimillion dollar business and take the lead on hospitality segment throughout the region.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Staff Level: Rank & File
Minimum Education Requirement: Secondary Education
Minimum industry experience required: 2 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 2 years
Salary Package: AED 2,000 basic plus service charge, duty meals, accommodation, transportation, uniform laundry and with other hotel benefits.
• Prepares and makes good indoor and outdoor painting, polishing works, wall coverings and varnishes in guest rooms, offices, lobbies, corridors, partitions, elevators, etc, using brushes, rollers or spray guns.
• Responsible for selection of right material for polishing
• Maintains all painting utensils, equipment and work areas in a clean and good order.
• Mix paints and thinners to obtain required colours and viscosities.
• Keeps an accurate log of work carried out.
• Responsible for giving store controller information in order to facilitate accurate stock control of materials.
• Responsible to report any potential hazard noted whilst on duty.
• FIRE - To evacuate building as per fire responsibilities.
• To check engineering maintenance requests and work to clear outstanding request starting with items marked urgent.
• Responsible for ensuring that the supplied uniform is clean and in good repair. Unless it is an emergency ensure a clean and tidy appearance before entering a Guest Area and if necessary, change into a clean uniform.
• Responsible for using the appropriate safety clothing/ equipment and for following all maintenance instructions as laid down by the Chief Engineer.
• Responsible for undergoing any training deemed necessary by the Chief Engineer.
• Responsible for assisting other personnel in emergencies and for carrying out any other painting/ decorating duties, as may be required by the Chief Engineer and according to the needs of the department
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualified candidates may send their updated profiles with most recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your CV online for future vacancies. Visit http://aptresources.ae/registration/registrationform.php and sign up for us to match your profile with up and coming career opportunities.