Description: Our client, a reputed 4 star deluxe property with all-suite features based at the buzzing business district of Dubai is in the lookout for exceptional hoteliers to join their dynamic team. This property requires well experienced hoteliers that manage their multimillion dollar business and take the lead on hospitality segment throughout the region.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Staff Level: Rank & File
Minimum Education Requirement: Trade Certificate
Minimum industry experience required: 3 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 2 years
Salary Package: AED 2,000 basic plus service charge, transportation, accommodation, duty meals, uniform laundry and with other hotel benefits.
• Records accurately deliveries and departmental issues in the stock ledgers and balance daily to the standard required.
• Match goods received with delivery notes from suppliers.
• Unloads and receives goods from suppliers.
• Ensures that all goods are immediately dispatched to store for which they are intended.
• To control the issue and consumption of store items and consumables.
• Weekly requisitioning of material required to maintain stock level.
• Enter all materials in and out of stores into the computer on a weekly basis.
• Stock taking to be completed at a given time by the hotel management.
• To be thoroughly familiar with all spare part requirements and specifications for all equipment installed in the hotel.
• To prepare and follow up purchase requests.
• To keep accurate record of all material transactions.
• Ensure proper incoming work request and distribute to the trades
• Ensure proper security is adhered at all time.
• To maintain a well-organized place of work.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Assistant and Regional Director of Engineering.
• Undertake all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the relevant work rules and standards.
• Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
• Liaise with and assist providers of specialist MEP/Civil support services, for example, contractors and suppliers.
• Effective use of Quality Engineering Management System (QEMS).
• Assist with the other Departments.
• Other tasks as directed by management.
Qualified candidates may send their updated profiles with most recent photo to email@example.com
Register your CV online for future vacancies. Visit http://aptresources.ae/registration/registrationform.php and sign up for us to match your profile with up and coming career opportunities.