A Bahrain-based company which is part of a large and wide company portfolio – from newspapers to hotels/resorts, independent restaurants, retail, financial and real estate investments, construction and Health & Beauty divisions is currently looking for dynamic professionals to join their Sales Team.
The Spa which is based in the heart of Adliya brings to Bahrain the very latest services and products of hair styling, beauty, exercise, nutrition and spa rituals. Offering state-of-the-art treatments and services in a luxurious setting, it features a tranquil spa, a prestigious hair and beauty salon, an energetic health club and a highly efficient laser Section. Dominated by the principles of hygiene and cleanliness, the beauty Club in Bahrain is a place where women can be made beautiful from the tips of their toes to the ends of their hair in a single place.
Industry: Sales/ Spa
Department: House of Beauty
Staff Level: Rank & File
Minimum Education Requirement: Graduate
Minimum industry experience required: 3 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 2 years
Salary: BD 250-300 plus BD 32 meals allowance, life insurance, transportation or allowance, single room or HRA, air ticket to candidate every 2 years.
Sales executives sell their company’s goods and services and approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients/guests.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.