A Bahrain-based company which is part of a large and wide company portfolio – from newspapers to hotels/resorts, independent restaurants, retail, financial and real estate investments, construction and Health & Beauty divisions is currently looking for dynamic professionals to join their Sales Team.
The Spa which is based in the heart of Adliya brings to Bahrain the very latest services and products of hair styling, beauty, exercise, nutrition and spa rituals. Offering state-of-the-art treatments and services in a luxurious setting, it features a tranquil spa, a prestigious hair and beauty salon, an energetic health club and a highly efficient laser Section. Dominated by the principles of hygiene and cleanliness, the beauty Club in Bahrain is a place where women can be made beautiful from the tips of their toes to the ends of their hair in a single place.
Industry: Hospitality/ Spa
Staff Level: Managerial
Minimum Education Requirement: Graduate
Minimum industry experience required: 5 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 1-2 years
Salary: BD 700-1100 plus Duty Meals, Life insurance Private Medical, Car or allowance, Company flat or HRA, 1 year ticket to candidate.
As Spa Manager you need to ensure that the Spa achieves or exceed the goals relating to revenue and cost of operations while providing the highest level of customer service
Demonstrating and reinforcing excellent customer service to promote a positive customer orientation in the store and ensure efficient, quality service.
• Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards, or corporate policies and guidelines.
• Plan or direct spa services and programs.
• Train staff in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
• Check spa equipment to ensure proper functioning.
• Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
• Establish spa budgets and financial goals.
• Inventory products and order new supplies.
• Monitor operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards.
• Perform accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow, preparing bank deposits, or generating financial statements.
• Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
• Develop or implement marketing strategies.
• Maintain client databases.
• Participate in continuing education classes to maintain current knowledge of industry.
• Sell products, services, or memberships.