Description: Our client, a reputed 4 star deluxe property with all-suite features based at the buzzing business district of Dubai is in the lookout for exceptional hoteliers to join their dynamic team. This property requires well experienced hoteliers that manage their multimillion dollar business and take the lead on hospitality segment throughout the region.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Department: Food & Beverage
Staff Level: Management
Minimum Education Requirement: Degree
Minimum industry experience required: 3 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 2 years
Salary Package: AED 9,000 basic plus transportation, accommodation, duty meals, uniform laundry and with other hotel benefits.
Oversees all aspects of a banquet or event, including set-up, menu selection and food presentation, serving, and cleanup while focusing on detail and quality presentation and customer service. Responsible for all aspects of supervision of banquet staff including: hiring, training, coaching, disciplining and reviewing banquet staff.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
• A degree in hospitality or business management is an asset but not required. A secondary diploma is required
• Previous supervisory experience is required
• Knowledge of food and beverage operations and preparation is required
• Excellent communication and guest relation skills in English
• The ability to work well with a large group of people in a team environment
• Must be able to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations including the ability to handle guest complaints and disputes and resolve them to satisfactory results
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by team members and guests
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, days, weekends and holidays
Qualified candidates may send their updated profiles with most recent photo to email@example.com
Register your CV online for future vacancies. Visit http://aptresources.ae/registration/registrationform.php and sign up for us to match your profile with up and coming career opportunities.