An exciting opportunity is waiting for you in a restaurant-cum-lounge, with a modern and chic décor. The dining room is well appointed and has a cool urban feel to it. This restaurant also has a gorgeous lounge with a bar and a rooftop area.
The Restaurant features a variety of contemporary dishes, along with many other eclectic selections. This F&B outlet is part of a large and wide company portfolio which owns and operates 8 highly successful outlets and together with the strength of over 30 years knowledge and experience, as well as a solid marketing platform, the company is perfectly positioned for increased, sustainable, and continuous profitable growth in the very near future.
Staff Level: Middle Management
Minimum Education Requirement: Diploma
Minimum industry experience required: 4 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 2 years
Salary: BD 800 to BD 1500 plus duty meals, life insurance private medical, car or allowance, company flat or HRA, 1 year ticket to you and family
Requires Head Chefs with prior experience in European, Australian or North American cuisines.
As a Head Chef you will be responsible for many diverse aspects of the restaurant and are required to manage and work closely with other cooks, create menu items and determine food inventory needs. Ensure the smooth operation of the Restaurant by optimizing the use of materials and manpower, thereby maximizing revenue and guest satisfaction.
Your Main Duties would include:
• Producing and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation.
• Writing standard recipes which allow the Resataurant to run at an acceptable food cost.
• Assist in minimizing payroll costs by maximizing the productivity and efficient scheduling of employees.
• Monitor all kitchens operating costs and takes corrective action where necessary to reduce expenses.
• Developmenus, buffets and "specials" which meet the needs and which comply with company and hotel policies, procedures and minimum standards.
• Maximizing employee productivity and morale and consistently maintain discipline following guidelines and local legislation.
• Ensure that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
• Maintain good working relationship with colleagues and all other departments.
• Have a complete understanding of company policies and adhere to them relating to Fire, Hygiene and Safety.
• Check incoming produce, ensuring that all food merchandise is in accordance with order sheets, receiving records and purchasing specifications.
• Maintain and enforce good hygiene and sanitation procedures.
• Identify market needs and trends in terms of food for both hotel guests and local market, and monitor and analyze the menus and products of competitive restaurants.
Qualified candidates may send their updated profiles with most recent photo to email@example.com
Register your CV online for future vacancies. Visit http://aptresources.ae/registration/registrationform.php and sign up for us to match your profile with up and coming career opportunities.