An exciting opportunity is waiting for you in a restaurant-cum-lounge, with a modern and chic décor. The dining room is well appointed and has a cool urban feel to it. This restaurant also has a gorgeous lounge with a bar and a rooftop area.
The Restaurant features a variety of contemporary dishes, along with many other eclectic selections. This F&B outlet is part of a large and wide company portfolio which owns and operates 8 highly successful outlets and together with the strength of over 30 years knowledge and experience, as well as a solid marketing platform, the company is perfectly positioned for increased, sustainable, and continuous profitable growth in the very near future.
Staff Level: Middle Management
Minimum Education Requirement: Graduate
Minimum industry experience required: 4 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 1-2 years
Salary: BD 800 to BD1500 (Negotiable) plus duty meals, life insurance private medical, car or allowance, company flat or HRA, 1 year ticket to you and family
Requires Head Chefs with prior experience in European, Australian or North American cuisines.
As a Brand Chef you will be responsible for many diverse aspects of the restaurant/kitchen and are required to manage and work closely with other cooks, create menu items and determine food inventory needs. Ensure the smooth operation of the Restaurant by optimizing the use of materials and manpower, thereby maximizing revenue and guest satisfaction.
Your Main Duties would include:
• Effectively manages the kitchen, including administration of policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
• Ensures proper staffing by scheduling and coordinating the work of chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees to ensure that food preparation.
• Ensures a high level of profitability through closely monitoring food, labor and supply costs.
• Ensures food quality, consistency and efficiency through volume for 100% customer satisfaction. Maintains fast, accurate service, and positive guest relations, while ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards.
• Approves the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies.
• Collaborates with all front-of-house and back-of-house management, and ownership, to ensure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of guests.
• Evaluates food products and collaborates with food supply partners to ensure that quality standards are consistently attained through the acquisition of the highest quality ingredients and products with a focus on local and family-owned businesses.
• Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all
times. Ensures company safety and security policies, occupational safety health act, and local health and safety codes are met, in partnership and cooperation with inspectors. Follows and maintains a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
• Safeguards all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation and accident prevention principles. Supports safe work habits and a safe working environment at all times.
• Ensures that representatives from the kitchen attend service lineups and meetings.
• Provides training and professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff.
• Other duties or projects as requested, directed or assigned.
Qualified candidates may send their updated profiles with most recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your CV online for future vacancies. Visit http://aptresources.ae/registration/registrationform.php and sign up for us to match your profile with up and coming career opportunities.