An exciting opportunity is waiting for you in a restaurant-cum-lounge, with a modern and chic décor. The dining room is well appointed and has a cool urban feel to it. This restaurant also has a gorgeous lounge with a bar and a rooftop area.
The Restaurant features a variety of contemporary dishes, along with many other eclectic selections. This F&B outlet is part of a large and wide company portfolio which owns and operates 8 highly successful outlets and together with the strength of over 30 years knowledge and experience, as well as a solid marketing platform, the company is perfectly positioned for increased, sustainable, and continuous profitable growth in the very near future.
Staff Level: Middle Management
Minimum Education Requirement: Graduate
Minimum industry experience required: 4 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 2 years
Salary: BD 700-1200 (Negotiable) plus duty meals, life insurance private medical, car or allowance, company flat or HRA, 1 year ticket to you and family
The main purpose of this role is to manage all aspects of the Outlet including the selection, development and performance management of colleagues, optimising profits and increasing sales.
Your main duties would include:
• Monitoring the effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and providing hands-on support as and when required.
• Closely monitoring the cashiering function of the outlet to ensure compliance with cashiering procedures
• Monitoring customer satisfaction and responding to customer feedback and complaints
• Actively implementing strategies to increase the market share for the outlet.
• Providing constant coaching, counselling and discipline to colleagues to ensure their capability to meet the needs of the customer and the organisation.
• Implements systems/ measures to control F&B costs within budget guidelines minimize wastage and maximize productivity..
• Train all colleagues in suggestive selling and up-selling techniques to assist in achieving maximize profitability..
• Conducts regular briefings and meetings to ensure all colleagues receive the information necessary to perform their jobs.
• Develops and updates F&B knowledge of all colleagues on a regular basis and ensures 100% menu competence.
• Maintains a working knowledge of relevant sections within the Food Hygiene SOP and ensure the Outlet meets these standards at all times.
Qualified candidates may send their updated profiles with most recent photo to email@example.com
Register your CV online for future vacancies. Visit http://aptresources.ae/registration/registrationform.php and sign up for us to match your profile with up and coming career opportunities.