An exciting pre-opening experience is waiting for you.
Our client, a modern casual dining Restaurant located in Bahrain is looking for dynamic hospitality professionals to support their team.
The Restaurant offers delicious Italian food in a fresh, nostalgic and fun environment. This F&B outlet is part of a large and wide company portfolio which owns and operates 8 highly successful outlets and together with the strength of over 30 years knowledge and experience, as well as a solid marketing platform, the company is perfectly positioned for increased, sustainable, and continuous profitable growth in the very near future.
Staff Level: Supervisory
Minimum Education Requirement: Secondary
Minimum industry experience required: 4 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 2 years
Salary: BD 200 to BD 500 plus food allowance: BD 32, single room, life insurance, air ticket every 2 years and other benefits as per Bahrain labour code.
As a Demi Chef de Partie you are responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
Your key responsibilities would include:
• Responsible for all dishes prepared in his section.
• Must be knowledgeable about the section he oversees as well as how a kitchen functions as a whole.
• Organized and able to work in fast-paced, high pressure situations is important.
• Oversee line or station cooks within a production area, such as the potager, saucier, vegetable cook or pastry chef.
• Relays orders to his station cooks and ensures each menu item his station.
• Responsible for meals prepared on time.
• Oversees all preparation, cooking and presentation for plates.
• May be required to assist with cooking, preparation and plating when station chefs are absent.
• Ensures that all health and food safety standards are practiced and he helps troubleshoot any kitchen issues that may arise.
Qualified candidates may send their updated profiles with most recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your CV online for future vacancies. Visit http://aptresources.ae/registration/registrationform.php and sign up for us to match your profile with up and coming career opportunities.