An exciting pre-opening experience is waiting for you.
Our client, a modern casual dining Restaurant located in Bahrain is looking for dynamic hospitality professionals to support their team.
The Restaurant offers delicious Italian food in a fresh, nostalgic and fun environment. This F&B outlet is part of a large and wide company portfolio which owns and operates 8 highly successful outlets and together with the strength of over 30 years knowledge and experience, as well as a solid marketing platform, the company is perfectly positioned for increased, sustainable, and continuous profitable growth in the very near future.
Staff Level: Rank & File
Minimum Education Requirement: Graduate
Minimum industry experience required: 3 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 2 years
Salary: BD 100 to BD 200 plus food allowance: BD 32, single room, life insurance, air ticket every 2 years and other benefits as per Bahrain labour code.
As a Commis II you are responsible for the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Support the Demi Chef de Partie or Commis I in the daily operation and work
• Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie
• Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
• Control food stock and food cost in his section
• Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
• Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks
• Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
• Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
Qualified candidates may send their updated profiles with most recent photo to email@example.com
Register your CV online for future vacancies. Visit http://aptresources.ae/registration/registrationform.php and sign up for us to match your profile with up and coming career opportunities.