Description: Our client, a renowned 4 star property centrally located at the heart of Dubai is seeking for dynamic professionals to join their growing team of competitive hoteliers. One of Dubai’s most established hotels conveniently located at the heart of the city to cater both business and leisure guests.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Staff Level: Head of Department
Minimum Education Requirement: Degree Holder
Minimum industry experience required: 8 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 3 years
Salary Package: AED 8,000 to AED 10,000 basic salary plus executive hotel benefits
• Preferably western educated candidates who have worked in European / CIS territories.
• Candidates must have experience in handling 4 to 5 star properties with over 200+ rooms.
• Candidates from overseas are welcome to apply.
• Oversee day-to-day executive tasks for the department.
• Maintain relationships with all employees in their department
• Handle all personnel issues within their department
• Dealing with hospitality suppliers: linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, aftershave, etc.
• Administrative tasks like controlling budgets supply costs, laundry, maintenance and wages
• Management on overseeing stock-takes, budgets and other paperwork, such as maintenance reports and safety audits
Qualified candidates may send their updated profiles with most recent photo to email@example.com
Register your CV online for future vacancies. Visit http://aptresources.ae/registration/registrationform.php and sign up for us to match your profile with up and coming career opportunities.