Our client , a modern and trendy 4-star boutique hotel which is located in the most progressive area of Al Barsha is currently looking for young professional front desk agents to join their team.
The Hotel provides tastefully and elegantly designed selection of rooms which are equipped with premium quality interior. Guests of this hotel can enjoy large room space in a modern ambience .The hotel has something for everyone to enjoy his memorable stay.
Department: Front Office
Staff Level: Rank&File
Preferred Nationality: European, Arabic
Minimum Education Requirement: Graduate
Minimum industry experience required: 4 years
Minimum experience required in the same role: 1-2 years
Salary: AED 1700 plus Duty Meals, Medical Insurance, Transportation, free accommodation, Flight Ticket, Service Charge
• The ideal candidates should be currently in the UAE have past experiences as a Front Desk Agent within 4* or 5* Hotels and have working experiences with Opera.
Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay. Determinates a guest's reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay. Helps guests complete registration cards and then assigns rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
• Register guests and assigns rooms via Opera system. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
• Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
• Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
• Understands room status and room status tracking.
• Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
• Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
• Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early chek-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
• Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
• Knows how to use front office equipment.
• Process guest check-outs via Opera System.
• Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
• Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
• Uses proper telephone etiquette.
• Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
• Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.