As an Internet Developer, you have to develop and/or maintain interactive and engaging web content and/or graphics and smaller-mid scale form applications/functions (as defined by the Manager or Project Manager) for the Company's E-Commerce that meets documented business requirements, project plans, and E-commerce mission using existing and emerging technologies. Work closely with Manager, Product Managers, Product Management team and other solutions analysts or web developers to ensure timely delivery of work and adherence to development and design standards. Assigned projects involve more basic applications, or development of more complex applications under the direction of Sr. or Lead Internet Developers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create/maintain engaging and error-free web applications for the Company's E-Commerce and On-Line sites that adhere to development methodology and design standards.
• Perform development/maintenance for E-Commerce web sites under direction of Team Lead, Manager or Project Manager as required.
• Perform timely updates to the Company's E-Commerce web sites content/applications based on Team Lead, Manager or Project Manager feedback, quality assurance defect tracking and/or client changes per instruction.
• Ensure quality control for all assigned projects and products with internal and external customers. Perform unit testing and quality assurance testing.
• Responsible for disseminating development best practices across the Company by providing project management and consulting service to other Company organizations in order to meet their content and end user needs as assigned; includes proposal creation, vendor recommendations and selection, development and conversion activities.
• Create and maintain functional design specifications for content and/or applications throughout product life cycle.
• Attend design and code review meetings as needed per Manager.
1 to 3 years progressive work-related experience as a web content or web applications developer or 3+ years object-oriented large-scale software development experience, with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one of more functions related to the position. 1 years project management experience preferred
Technical Skills and Knowledge -
• Demonstrated clear, concise and succinct communication skills, including adapting both verbal and written communication to the needs and level of user. Demonstrated ability to communicate supportive program details (presentation, analysis) to present a persuasive argument or to effectively negotiate a position.
• Demonstrated understanding of the Internet, browsers, search engines, servers.
• Demonstrated proficiency in interpreting technical specifications and creating/interpreting functional design documents.
• ATG Dynamo and related product experience preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with complex integration and content management systems preferred.
• 1 year of project management experience preferred
Other Information - Project management certification is desired. In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and full expatriate package. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people.