Vacancy Number: 881
A Bahrain-based company which is part of a large and wide company portfolio – from newspapers to hotels / resorts, independent restaurants, retail, financial and real estate investments, construction and Health & Beauty divisions is currently looking for dynamic professionals to join their growing team.
Industry: Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level: Rank & File
Education requirement: Degree Holder
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: OMR 450
Other Benefits: Service charge, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, flight ticket, meals
"As operations coordinator you are the person in charge of organizing and synchronizing the activities of various managers and departments within a company.
• Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
• Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
• Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
• Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
• Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
• Build and maintain strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
• Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
• Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
• Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
• Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
• Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.