A Bahrain-based company which is part of a large and wide company portfolio – from newspapers to hotels / resorts, independent restaurants, retail, financial and real estate investments, construction and Health & Beauty divisions is currently looking for dynamic professionals to join their growing team.
Industry: Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level: Supervisory
Education requirement: Degree Holder
Industry experience required: 3 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: OMR 250
Other Benefits: Service charge, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, flight ticket, meals.
As a Chef de Partie you are responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Support the Sous Chef in the daily operation and work
• Work according to the menu specifications by the Sous Chef
• Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
• Control food stock and food cost in his section
• Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
• Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
• Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
• Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up of buffets and special functions
• Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.