Our client, a renowned 4 star property centrally located at the heart of Dubai is seeking for dynamic professionals to join their growing team of competitive hoteliers. The hotel features over 200 stylishly furnished rooms with multi-cuisine food & beverage outlets, highly rated by guests for quality guest service and is a choice for leisure and business travelers.
Industry: Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level: Fresher
Education requirement: Secondary
Industry experience required: 1 year
Experience in the same role: 1 year
Salary: AED 1000-1100
Other Benefits: Service charge, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, flight ticket, meals
"As waiting staff you are responsible for serving food and beverages in the restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner. You should carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies.
• Suggests food and beverages to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
• Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
• Replenishes supply of linen and other operating equipment.
• Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
• Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
• Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
• Sets up tables in accordance with restaurant policy.
• Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.
• Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing at the steward area.
• Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.
• Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times."