This Hotel is perfectly positioned in the heart of the city, delivering the unexpected luxury of space, impeccable service and sophisticated style. Loved by Royalty and the local cognoscenti for the warmth of its service and the sophistication of the aesthetic, this Hotel offers some of the most spacious rooms in the city - generously proportioned and sumptuously appointed.
Industry:Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level:Rank & File
Industry experience required:2 years
Experience in the same role:2 years
Salary:AED2800 plus other hotel standard benefits.
A Spa therapist works in spas and salons and your main responsibility will be to provide guests with a sense of physical and mental wellbeing by giving them massage and other beauty services. A Spa Therapist employs a variety of techniques to provide different massage/ beauty solutions.
• Provide clients with knowledge of different types of available massages/ beauty treatments and suggest appropriate massage/ beauty treatment for individual clients
• Explain procedures and provide information about oils and creams used
• Talk to clients (minimally) during treatments to ensure their wellbeing during the procedure
• Maintain client’s records including demographic information, medical histories and appointments
• Uphold the standards of hygiene and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
• Maintain a constructive attitude and add toward a quality work environment
• Help in all areas of spa operation as requested by organization