Main duties and responsibilities
1. Have a throughout knowledge of our product and services.
2. Welcome all our Guests with a smile and maintain a professional approach at all times.
3. Guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible, obtaining all relevant registration details required by law and to be entered in hotel internet project which linked with Dubai Police.
4. Attend to each guest in a courteous and efficient manner.
5. Have knowledge of hotel rates, packages and discounts and how to handle each and how each relates to other departments.
6. Have a throughout knowledge of Reservations, Fidelio and Win HMS .
7. Ensure Bucket check is done daily and registration details are accurate on daily basis.
8. Ensure all F&B checks , Laundry charges are posted and filed correctly.
9. Record events as necessary in Log Book and ensure that all relevant information is handed over to the next shift.
10. Actively participate in day to day operations.
11. Be fully aware of Hotel credit policy and procedures and ensure that it is adhered to at all times.
12. Have a throughout knowledge of Guest Comments Card procedures and adhere to them at all times.
13. Be familiar with Hotel services and operation’s hours.
14. Have thorough knowledge of Cash handling procedures and maintain an accurate float.
15. Handle guest checkouts efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner.
16. Ensure that the Front Desk area is kept neat and tidy and utilize free time for cleaning and tidying.
17. Be diplomatic and respect the privacy of our Guests.
18. Take the initiative through Empowerment to ensure complete Guest Satisfaction.
19. Have a thorough knowledge of all Emergency Procedures.
20. Be security conscious at all times and inform Manager on Duty of anything suspicious.
21. Perform any reasonable task as requested by the Management.
22. Maintain Guest Request Report Effectively.
23. Maintain Front Office Check List in each shift.
24. To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
25. To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with associates in the Place of Work and all other departments.
26. Conduct site inspections for guests if necessary.
27. updating the police report by register all arrivals and departures.
Report to work on time with proper uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance must comply with the standard of the hotel.
Develop knowledge about frequent guests and their special requests and needs.
Report any unusual occurrences to the Front Office Supervisors or Front Office Manager.
At all times strive to represent us in the most professional, courteous manner.
Be able to work accordingly to budget, keep constant eye on staffing level and control costs as much as you can.
Be able to perform any additional scope of duties if requested by the Management.