Vacancy Number: 957
A renowned 4 star hotel in Dubai, in the heart of Deira, this property offers hotel guests unrivalled views of the Dubai Creek. In addition to deluxe rooms and suites designed for both the business traveler and the leisure guest, we are proud to be one of Dubai’s most established hotels in Deira.
Industry: Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level: Middle Management
Education requirement: Diploma
Industry experience required: 5 years
Experience in the same role: 3 years
Salary: AED Negotiable
Other Benefits: accommodation ,transportation ,foods & with other hotel benefits.
Sales executives sell their company’s services and approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients/guests.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells ongoing deals and conduct marketing mapping by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.