Vacancy Number: 970
Our client an authentic Indian Restaurant which was opened in March 2002 and will soon open another branch in Dubai. In-line with this growth, we seek for them competitive professionals to join their growing team.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Industry: Restaurants / Catering
Staff Level: Rank & File
Education requirement: Secondary
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED 1200 up to 1400
Other Benefits: Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Food allowance ,flight ticket ,Tips
1. Greet and/or acknowledge guests arriving within 30 seconds. If a delay is anticipated, it is communicated to the guest with an apology and an offer of additional services, i.e.: light beverage while waiting or reading material to keep them occupied.
2. Seat patrons by escorting them to assigned table, pulling out chairs, placing napkins on their lap and handing guests the menus. Guests are never to be seated at a table that is not fully set and ready for service.
3. Present menus, engage in polite conversation, create a personal dining experience, answer questions, and offer information on all menu items and beverage items and offerings of the outlet.
4. Answer the phone in accordance with hotels standards.
5. Accept reservations for the outlet, by taking the following information: name of the host, time, number of people in the party and phone number.
6. Be knowledgeable with regards to operating hours of all food and beverage outlets, any promotions/events.
7. Learn and be familiar with VIP reports and hotel environment.
8. Prepare a seating assignment before each meal period, considering special requests of guests and preferred needs of regular guests. Present this to all restaurant staff in the pre-shift meeting. Advise manager of any VIP’s.
9. Walk through the dining room to ensure guests are satisfied; answers questions; advises servers and bus persons of any specific service needs.
10. Handle any guest request or complaints within reason or refers to Manager on shift if needed.
11. Maintain work area in a professional manner. Ensure that noise levels in all areas are kept to a minimum.